The Demoniac Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Demoniac Circus group.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazy Kitsune
Admin
Lazy Kitsune

Location : Philippines: Where if the second-hand smoke doesn't kill ya, the pollution will!

Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision Empty
PostSubject: Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision   Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:08 pm

I'm working on the Nuzlocke challenge in Pokemon Fire Red and I can't make a choice for my starter.

BULBASAUR, SQUIRTLE, OR CHARMANDER?!?! RAAAAAAAAAAH. -dies-
Back to top Go down
https://demoniaccircus.forumotion.com
LollipopBoy

LollipopBoy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision   Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:23 pm

MIGHT BE LATE NOW.
But Squirtle is totally G.
Back to top Go down
Dewbers

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision   Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:02 am

Okay you know what I totally should have replied to this ages ago because I have non stop reading Nuzlocke challenges and started one myself (I picked charmander <3 he is my bro)
Back to top Go down
Lazy Kitsune
Admin
Lazy Kitsune

Location : Philippines: Where if the second-hand smoke doesn't kill ya, the pollution will!

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision   Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:00 am

Haha, you guys. <3
I ended up picking Squirtle shortly after posting this topic, lol. I think I'll start over, I stopped when my Ratatta died, and I think I've lost my edge haha. Off to start with Squirtle again~
Back to top Go down
Dewbers

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision   Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:58 pm

I understand how you feel, So far I have killed 2 out of the 5 pokemon I have been able to catch (A pidgey and a Rattata :C I miss them) But as long as my Starter doesn't die I think I'll be able to do this! Maybe
Back to top Go down
Lazy Kitsune
Admin
Lazy Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision   Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:14 am

Yeah, let's do this! >D
Back to top Go down
Dewbers

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision   Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:37 pm

YEAHHHHHHHH >8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision   Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Red Starter Pokemon Indecision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Demoniac Circus :: Random :: FML-
Jump to: