The Demoniac Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Demoniac Circus group.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New RP maybe?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonPencil

DemonPencil

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Sooo, I noticed the last roleplay post on this site was from months ago :0 So I thought I might start a new one. I don't mind if it doesn't have a set storyline or anything since I just want to get some character interaction going. Maybe just a day at the circus after the first set of performances?
Back to top Go down
Krisi

Krisi

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:40 am

DemonPencil wrote:
Sooo, I noticed the last roleplay post on this site was from months ago :0 So I thought I might start a new one. I don't mind if it doesn't have a set storyline or anything since I just want to get some character interaction going. Maybe just a day at the circus after the first set of performances?

Lol SUREEE set it off : ) hehe
Back to top Go down
mytwitchyfoxnose

mytwitchyfoxnose

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:42 am

sounds like fun~!
Back to top Go down
DemonPencil

DemonPencil

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:54 am

(Okay. I guess if anybody else wants to join in then just jump in whenever it seems appropriate :3)

With his day time performance out of the way and all of the wounds from it stitched up tight, Marcellus had the opportunity to relax for a while. Of course he wouldn't for long before going and finding a friend/victim to hang out with/harass. For now he had himself a hammock tied between a small tree and a post stolen from the storage car which seemed to be a spare for holding up tents. He was content to people watch as the customers filtered out of the big top not far at all from him. Once they were gone though he would go back to doing what he loved and that was making life hard for most of the other performers.
Back to top Go down
mytwitchyfoxnose

mytwitchyfoxnose

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Cameron strolled outside casually,picking up trash here and there as he went. His markings glowing in the dark slightly catching few glances here and there from stragglers. He just smiled a closed mouth kind of smile and continued on his way. "aftah work hours...nah...who am I kiddin' work is never done." He conversed with no on in particular as he continued on his way through the circus grounds.
Back to top Go down
DemonPencil

DemonPencil

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:21 pm

"Hm? Oh, hey Cameron!" Marcellus called with a wave, not spotting the man himself so much as the tell-tale glow of his tattoos. He went to get up and as he should have expected he caught his foot on his hammock and tripped right onto the ground. He got right back on his feet though and went over to see what the clown was up to. "What, stuck as the janitor today?" he asked with a grin, knowing that Cameron usually just went out of his way for the circus more than he did.
Back to top Go down
mytwitchyfoxnose

mytwitchyfoxnose

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:00 am

Cameron's ears caught the human pincushion's call and turned right as the other ate the dirt. He made a move to help the other up but as always his chuckles stopped him,just for a bit. He stood by Marcellus and continued smiling as the other talked,"shishishi Don't you know it,but it's more by choice then by orders. Hey,why not help me instead of sittin' on your butt?" He placed a hand on the other's shoulder and shook him gently.
Back to top Go down
Krisi

Krisi

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:11 am

After practicing her new act with her lions, Lee exited out the main tent wearing her usual training attire without bandages covering her face. Walked past the two men unknowingly, stopped, reversed, and waved, "Hi Marcellous and Cameron". Feeling the uncomfortable air around her, Lee smiled nervously, "Its a nice day for ice cream." Lee continued, "Would anyone want ice cream?. . .uh or i can go get it for you guys." Seeing that Marcellous felt a little uncomfortable looking at Lees animal counter parts.
Back to top Go down
DemonPencil

DemonPencil

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:40 pm

"Heh, extra chores? I'd usually just say no but it's a little sad seeing you over here doing it all by yourself," Marcellus said, feeling a bit bad that Cameron always seemed to be the one picking up the slack for the others. Well, him and Ty but at least it was sort of Ty's job. He paused though as Lee stopped by the say hello, forcing a smile but eying the lions warily. "Hey, Lee..." He paused as she offered to get them ice cream, sometimes wondering why she was trying to be so nice to him. She obviously knew that something made him nervous around her so was she just doing it on purpose? He didn't think on it too long though before smiling some. "You know, I've sort of lied around all evening. So, I'll go get the ice cream for you guys," he said, not even waiting to find out if the clown wanted anything before taking off.
Back to top Go down
Krisi

Krisi

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:10 am

Lee frowned as Marcellous rushed away, "okay, i-i guess?" Standing next to Cameron and sighing, "W-why do people hate meeee?" Despite her attempts to be nice and motherly to everyone, it gets very difficult when those she tries to interact with, become scared of her. "Cameron, do you hate me?!" As Lee started to become discouraged. "N-nevermind dont answer, I CANT TAKE THE DISAPPOINTMENT!" maybe overreacting just a bit. Lee petted her lions and shooed them towards their tents and walking back to help Cameron tidy things up a bit around the circus, "Hows it being Ali tent partner, Cameron?"
Back to top Go down
mytwitchyfoxnose

mytwitchyfoxnose

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:42 pm

"If you want...ta-? Err...Bye Mars...?" Cameron waved off the other forgetting to take into account Lee's critters. He was taken aback be Lee's question then her sudden answer,"I don't hate you-? Jeez Miss Lee,Don't you think that." He gave her a soft pat on the back accompanied with a shoulder hug. "You do alot for us." He gave her the most reassuring-non creepy-smile he could muster. As the question of Ali came up Cameron continued to smile,"Shishishi,Being his tent partner is fun, and talking with him has it up sides and downsides. Yet... One's gotta remember,even though he ain't killable,he ain't indestructible..." He sighed softly. "Good preformance tonight,ay Miss Lee?"
Back to top Go down
DemonPencil

DemonPencil

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Marcellus sighed as he tried to steady his grip on the ice cream cones, having trouble keeping two in one hand but in no hurry to return to the other two performers. He liked to be around Cameron and so far Lee hadn't done anything to make him personally not like her but it was hard to make himself want to go back to them. His paced walk only slowed him down so much though and he found himself looking at them from a little ways off sooner than he would have liked. But seeing the absence of the lions he smiled slightly, glad that they were gone. So he went back over to them, careful not to drop any of the ice cream cones. "Ah, sorry if they're a little melty," he said with a small shrug, holding two of the cones out for the pair to take and smiling now that he was much more comfortable there.
Back to top Go down
mytwitchyfoxnose

mytwitchyfoxnose

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:35 am

Cameron gave Marcellus a little wave as he came back and took one of the offered frozen treats. He shrugged off the melting,"It's no problem Mars. At least you brought them over without any bites in them. shishishi" He chuckled and too a good taste of the melting treat. "That or you didn't fall over an' make a mess of yourself or the icecream." Cameron smiled meaning no harm in his joke.
Back to top Go down
Krisi

Krisi

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:11 am

Lee smiled, "Thanks Marcellus!" she was happy he came back and with the ice cream, even if it was a bit melted. "You know what were missing at this circus? A bearded lady." Lee said smiling. "I think it would be pretty cool to have a bearded lady at the circus."Lee thought for a bit,"...we might need a new snake charmer aswell, since you know, Rudras..." as her voice died down and looked a bit saddened at the loss of her good friend. "Anyways, I hope we get even more people soon, itll be quite interesting with new people scrammbling about, and speaking of new people, how was your first weeks here, Marcellus?"
Back to top Go down
mytwitchyfoxnose

mytwitchyfoxnose

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:53 pm

"Hey now,Miss Lee...Don't get all sad. I don't think Rudra'd like that at all,especially cause you don't have a smile on that pretty face of yours." He lifted her chin up a little. Cameron tried to cheer her up a little,he felt bad at the loss of a friend but people come and go,especially here. "Well,If we can't have a bearded lady,what about just a whole bunch of side shows? Our midway is a bit...barren. And the new people!! OH MAN!! Didja see the new help we got for cleaning? She looks like a sweet kid. Same for the new clown,whats her name...Dolly?" As Lee asked a question to Marcellus,Cameron helped himself to his melting treat,he didn't want to it mess up his gloves.
Back to top Go down
DemonPencil

DemonPencil

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Marcellus took a bit out of his own ice cream once the other two were out of his hands, listening to Lee's thoughts on getting new sideshows for the circus. Though as she went on to talk about the snake charmer he just stayed out of it. He never really cared much about whether what he said made people feel bad or not but he didn't know a whole lot about the subject and it seemed to be a sore spot for the tigress girl. As the question was redirected back to new people and then in turn him, he smiled some. "It's been great. It sucked feeling sick all the time when I was home but now I feel just about indestructible. Plus performing is pretty fun and I think I've learned everybody's names. Not to mention now I've got a few friends made so I'm glad I got to join, heh," he told her, very thankful for his second chance at living even if he didn't always act like it. "I'm kind of glad I'm not the only newbie now though. Though I haven't gotten a chance to get a good look at those new girls yet."
Back to top Go down
mytwitchyfoxnose

mytwitchyfoxnose

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Cameron let out a hearty laugh,"BWAHAHA! Mars,Be careful. Some women will pack a bite while others are TOO young. But guy will be guys,I guess.It used to be such a sausage fest but now we've become a troup!" He shrugged and took a good bite out of the cone. "Ya know,we also got a doctor,apparently she's really skilled." He looked at his hand,flicking of crumbs. "And,never forget Mars. Everyone is a newbie at one point or anotha."
Back to top Go down
DemonPencil

DemonPencil

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:01 pm

"Hey, nobody said I was planning anything other than just looking. It's not like I spend all my time skirt chasing. You make me sound like a pervert," Marcellus huffed at Cameron's comment, not offended about it though. "Besides, who says girls is all I'm interested in? You can't just assume stuff like that these days," he added with a slight smile, figuring he wouldn't be judged for it since he noticed some of the way the clown acted around a certain daredevil. He paused though at the mention of a doctor. "Really? Well that's good news for me. I won't have to hunt around for somebody to sew me up after every performance now."
Back to top Go down
mytwitchyfoxnose

mytwitchyfoxnose

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:18 pm

"I'm not assuming,just trying to make conversation you know? Plus,one doesn't need to be attracted to a girl to just hang out with them and talk." He laughed and rolled his eyes,Cameron knew his attraction to Ali was honestly OBVIOUS,but some people stayed in the past,wether they could help it or not. "Totally good news for you,But i will miss our bonding expirience..." Cameron gave a faux heartbreak motion and aded a dramatic sigh.
Back to top Go down
DemonPencil

DemonPencil

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:44 pm

"Oh, don't be sad Cameron. You can still stab me with needles if you want," Marcellus said with a grin, finishing up the last of his ice cream cone as it had started to melt and get on his hands while he wasn't paying attention. But he realized that at some point they had somewhat tuned out Lee so he looked over at her. "Sorry, I guess you're not much interested in hearing us stand around and talk about girls, huh? So is there anybody in the circus you've got your eye on?" he asked her with a smile, not wanting to exclude her during their first time actually talking together this long.
Back to top Go down
mytwitchyfoxnose

mytwitchyfoxnose

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:25 am

Cameron chuckled at Marcellus' statement,"I'd be glad ta stick ya with needles." As the other turned his attention to Lee,he wanted to listen to their conversation. See what Lee had to say and allow these two to interact with eachother.
Back to top Go down
Krisi

Krisi

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 am

"we do have even newer people, huh?" Lee said smiling. "Im happy you arent making so many mistakes like i did, and your acts are really good too! the audience seems to like you." pausing to think,"Oh speaking of mistakes, the new doctor seems nice. However i havent gotten to meet her yet. . ." as she countinued, "And lately, there are a lot more girls joining, i hope we can be friends even though i am getting a bit territorial, Hahaha~!" Lee said jokingly making fun of her tigress side. "Perry must be having a hard time getting people after the show to his tent ." putting an arm around Cameron, "youve noticed it havent you, Cameron?"

((Alex! i like your icon btw~! hehee))
Back to top Go down
mytwitchyfoxnose

mytwitchyfoxnose

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 am

Cameron chuckled at Lee's gesture and swept her into a hug,"But of course. Who hasn't?" He looked at Marcellus,"you've noticed it too right Mars?" He showed the other his pearly whites and continued his chuckling.
Back to top Go down
DemonPencil

DemonPencil

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Marcellus smiled at the compliments to his act, not having thought that she even watched them. But it as still nice to hear praise about it anyway. He didn't quite notice Lee's arm on him until Cameron pulled her away into a hug, though he just ignored it and looked at them blankly as he tried to figure out what they were talking about. Though he blinked and felt his cheeks turn a bit red when he figured it out. "Ah, n-no. I didn't even realize. I guess I'm still a bit more newbieish than I thought," he said with a meek laugh, a bit embarrassed to be so out of the loop.

(Thanks x3)
Back to top Go down
LollipopBoy

LollipopBoy

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Ali had finally ventured out of his tent. On most days, he would go back and forth only between the Big Top and the tent he shared with Cameron. The Daredevil never really made something important out of spending time with other members of the circus, even though it was probably the best thing for him. Since his day act had finished hours ago, he had simply been sitting alone on his hammock with a bottle of Jack in his hand. Ali never rushed his drinking. Since he couldn’t feel anything, he just took it slowly. The few places he had started to realize he could feel were instead of him, like the burn of something strong he could faintly feel or something a little more intimate… he wasn’t sure if his brain was just tricking him about these things, and as badly as he wished to feel, he never really wanted to consciously experiment with these… things..

The ravenette assumed that at some point he’d passed out because when he came to, the bottle he’d been drinking that was at least half full was dropped sideways on the ground and all of it’s contents spilled out. His arm had been hanging over the edge instead of folded on top of him as usual. Sleeping was not a rare past time of his. Easier than booze, he could drift into nothingness and after that even see his inner most desires.

His chocolate pools looked over the empty bottle that laid on the ground. He switched to look at his legs as he tossed them over the hammock and pressed up to stand. With a bend at the waist, Ali picked up the empty bottle before he slipped out of the tent. His intentions as he left were to revisit the kitchen tent and sneak another bottle of something out of the cooking cupboard. His bare feet moved through the grassy fair grounds, dirt starting to litter them, but he had no fear of sharp rocks. He couldn’t tell what he was stepping on anyways. His site had been fixed on the direction of the kitchen tent, but as he walked by, he heard their voices and stopped. Lee and Cameron… both people that made him nervous because Lee was so incredibly sweet and Cameron was so incredibly unpredictable. Then there was also the newest idiot that Perriot had reeled in.

He swallowed a lump that had grown in his throat. Right. He didn’t have to really worry about cheating on his fiancée. Everyone here had someone they were close to and liked, and that was not him. “Don’t let Perriot catch you fooling around." He murmured to the trio, approaching them half way only to toss the empty bottle into the garbage can that was near them. He had no fear of having Perriot catch him. He already knew how pathetic he was and Perriot rubbed it in. He couldn’t say that the Ringmaster expected much from him and he took it out in words that just assured Ali of his position every time they spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New RP maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   New RP maybe? Empty

Back to top Go down

New RP maybe?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Demoniac Circus :: Collab Talk :: Roleplay-
Jump to: