Forum for the Demoniac Circus group.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New RP maybe?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonPencil

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:21 pm

The approach of the daredevil wasn't something Marcellus should have particularly noticed with the rest of the foot traffic still going on, though not as much as before. But he did glance at him shortly before looking back to Lee and Cameron. Normally he would have been happy to greet Ali, maybe give him an intentionally unintentionally rough punch to the shoulder as part of his greeting, but the look he had was worse than he was used to so he assumed it was better to be spoken to first. He seemed like he could be an interesting guy but even Marcellus's sometimes obnoxious grin couldn't hold up against the heir of depression that followed Ali around when he was acting like he was. But he ws secretly delighted when Ali chose to address them, even if it wasn't a friendly hello. "Hey, Ali. We're not fooling around. We're, eh, helping Cameron clean up, heh. You want to stick around with us for a little bit?" he asked him with the least irritating smile he could manage. If there was one person he had no wish to upset in the circus, it was poor, depressed Ali so he was doing his best to be especially nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krisi

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Smiling Lee shared a small short giggle arm linking with Cameron, "But where have you been, Ali?" pointing to the bottle, "It looks like youve been stealing Perrys booze , silly Ali!" Lee could smell the alcohol miles away, and the fact that everytime the waftting of alcohol came closer and her sensative nose,helpped her assume that it was someone who had the hobby of drinking."Why dont you stay with us Ali? Itll be fun!" Lee smiled sweetly, her signature smile. She looked at Marcellus, "Dont worry, youll get the hang of being in the big top in no time! Just be careful when you talk to Perry, he can get a little tense when he doesnt get his uhm daily doses."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LollipopBoy

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Ali paused as he looked to Marcellus. Did he really just ask Ali to join them after making up a horrible, horrible lie? It was an obvious lie—but of all things… Ali found it hard to be around other people, especially when they all planned to have a bit of fun. He always felt guilty. He always felt as though he shouldn’t be having fun. He felt as though he was being punished and for what little time a smile would actually grace his lips, in the few events that it did, he always felt guilty over it. Did he really want to be around a bunch of people smiling and laughing and having a good time? No. It made him feel even more distant from everyone than just keeping himself separate to begin with.

Those chocolate pools flickered to the woman who had his admiration of sorts. ”Perriot knows I take them…” He murmured, his cheeks sprinkled with red, embarrassment washing over him as she was now made witness to his acts of desperation. He always hoped she’d never see him like this. Cameron… also held his affection—held more of his affection than he cared to admit, but he would never hide his drinking habits from him—it’d be impossible as roommates and before he got to the point of caring, the other had already seen his habits. ”Excuse me, but I do already have plans… And I don’t wish to ruin yours.” He politely excused himself. His somber expression moved passed Cameron and right back to the newbie of the group before he looked back towards his destination. ”I wouldn’t look forward to getting comfortable here. If you’re lucky, you can irritate Perriot enough to fire you, but I certainly can’t.”

Last edited by LollipopBoy on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonPencil

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Marcellus smiled at Lee when she tried to get Ali to stay as well, hoping that someone who knew him longer would be more convincing to him. He gave a soft sigh as he only barely reacted and then insisted he had other plans, which he knew was more likely than not just an excuse to leave. So far he saw that the only plans Ali ever had involved sleeping, drinking, or moping in general so he didn't take it too personally. But what he told him next made him frown, having a bit of trouble not getting mean over the comment. "And go home to suffer in a hospital bed? No thanks," he said, not trying to be curt about it. "I'd rather stay, maybe make some new friends," he added, hinting even if it wouldn't do him much good. "But you're sure you don't have any free time to waste with us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mytwitchyfoxnose

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Cameron eyes had followed Ali slowly across the area that it took the other to walk to them. He interjected when Marcellus made up the excuse that they both were helping him clean up,"...says the guy lazin' around..." He rolled his toxic green eyes and chuckled when Lee tried to get Ali to stay with them. Listening to what the other had to say he he slowly piped up," Let Mars choose wether he wants to get comfy or not,ya know we all do our best to treat eachother like family Ali." He moved a bit closer to the other after giving Lee a soft pat on the head," Besides~ " he cooed," You should stay...I know that you'll be drinking alone. Why not in our company~?" Cameron gave his namesake smile at the other and gave a little wink. "Besides if you go off alone,I'll find you anyways."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LollipopBoy

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Ali’s eyes never moved off of Marcellus. He wouldn’t be a lie to say he was sizing the other up a little bit. He wanted to make an assumption about his personality. It made it easier to keep himself distant if he had preconceived thoughts. “You don’t like the sound of that?” Ali asked, his voice rose a bit as he did seem surprised. Ali would have loved nothing more than to be ejected, stuck on a hospital bed, out of this circus. The ones that enjoyed it here, like Lee, like Tyke, like Grin… the ones that defended it all… he didn’t understand how they did it. Some of them he assumed were just stupid, while others, like Lee, were admirable… but he still couldn’t even dream of being like her. Liking it here…

Being here was a curse more than anything else.

The Daredevil’s lips parted to give a reply before Cameron’s voice cut in. Right then Ali’s eyes flashed instinctually to the brunette and inwardly he cursed himself. He knew that Cameron knew just how to get to him. They shared a room, if anyone, Cameron knew more about him than anyone, he figured—at least of his private life because Ali did try hard to keep it inside his tent. He also thought what he did in his private life was more of a secret than it really was. A wave of heat that he couldn’t feel flushed through his body as Cameron called him out, his fingers lightly balled up, not in anything but the shame he felt from the secret that was no longer secret from Lee or even the newbie. “It feels like.. once again… you’ve forgotten what subtleties are…” His smooth voice groaned softly.

His chocolate pools melted away to hide as he broke eye contact with Cameron. ”It’s not… hiding from you.. It’s just.. you’re all… you’re waiting around until Perriot comes and finds you… What could you really be doing otherwise?” He asked, refraining from running to the comforts of the tent he now couldn’t seem to keep his eyes off of. The kitchen tent. It wasn’t that far off. If he could only have kept going, grabbed his bottle… he could have been back in his hammock by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mytwitchyfoxnose

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:26 pm

"I'm just bein honest Ali,when it comes to honesty some can't be subtle." He took note of the warmth that the other radiated at the moment. He let a sly chuckle escape his lips, "I was cleaning but also being nice to the newbie,what's wrong with that? It's not like Perry is going to do it,unless he cared a bit more." Cameron scratched the back of his head and looked at the other sheepishly knowing the other's hate for Perry,"Plus Mars is also like a daredevil like you,so maybe you could share tricks of the trade? It could be like...normal friends after a hard days work,right?" He looked at Marcellus and Lee for help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LollipopBoy

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:02 am

Ali knew that… Cameron had, on more than one occasion, shared his attraction to honesty. Ali couldn’t say that it was annoying—not when he liked honesty, but at the same time he did wish that Cameron, of all people, who knew him most intimately, would be able to take a hint and keep something quiet—it just wasn’t in his character to do so. ”I know..” He mumbled keeping his eyes on the grassy earth instead of any of the company around him or the random visitors that passed by them. He cared little about them and he bet that they weren’t paying that much attention to the small group of them standing there. He figured they didn’t hear about the gossip between the circus members… and even now, if he wasn’t dressed like a circus act, Ali figured he could have fit in with the audience… for his mutation only appeared when he looked into his reflection.

After that, Ali didn’t have more to say. He wasn’t trying to be mean, but his hate for the circus and his hate for Perry were like no other. He knew the cruelties of Perriot extremely well. The Ringmaster always picked the cruelest words to say, to laugh when he failed and to call it all jest… “..Nothing wrong…” He murmured, “I’m sorry…”

Then Cameron said something interesting. Marcellus was like a Daredevil? Now Ali knew that there were new people, but he didn’t know what their acts were, per say. The fact that there was a new Daredevil—so maybe he made that jump on his own—but the fact that there was a new one, Ali couldn’t help but feel a tinge of hope—maybe it would make him obsolete! “Do you think Perriot needs more than one Daredevil?” His normal somber voice held a slight bit more enthusiasm than normal as his eyes connected with Cameron and he nearly went to the other. “Do you think Perriot is preparing to remove me from the premises? That I am finally getting boring?” He asked, his chest rose and dropped quickly, but it was due to the way that his heart was pounding in his chest and was in no way, something he could feel inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonPencil

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:33 am

Marcellus was more than happy to have Cameron's support in talking Ali into hanging out with their little group, seeing as he was far more effective at it since he was close to him. But he looked at the clown curiously when he compared their jobs though smiled and nodded about it. "Yeah, it'd really help me out, ya know. I'm still getting used to the job and living here in general so any friends I can make really helps," he said with a meek smile. He didn't know what to think of the look he was getting from the man, which made him a little bit worried that he was just that off putting. "I mean, I know I probably look like a zombie but trust me, it's not contagious." When Ali suddenly got excited though at the thought of him being another daredevil he only grew more confused but seeing him looking close to happy made him somewhat hopeful. "I guess you could call me that. Though the difference is I'm supposed to get hurt. It's pretty morbid really. I get shot, stabbed, hung from hooks and the crowd just loves it," he told him, glancing around for some sort of demonstration. "Uhh, I left my sword somewhere but I'm sure you get the idea," he said with a shrug, figuring it would just be unneeded attention from the customers anyway if they were to notice him impaling himself on a weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mytwitchyfoxnose

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:48 am

Cameron blinked at the sudden excitement coming from Ali and the most confused look on his face only passed for a minute. He remembered how Ali wanted to be rid of this place,he chose his next words carefully."See...Mars is more of the torture act...n' stuff." He defiantly gave the two a pained vibe as his gaze was captured by the other's dark brown one. For once the clown had no words,in a away he was fighting a war with in himself. He could lie or he could tell the truth,both of which he had no answer for. He just slowly moved away from Ali,dropping his eyes to the ground. "I forgot. I should...finish picking up trash and make sure there are no straggling normies in the tents,heck change out of my preformance clothes."he was making excuses,"Plus you two should get to know eachother,share tricks n' stuff.I'll catch up...later,okay?" He just gave an abesnt minded wave and a chuckle,"Don't worry,I'll find you guys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LollipopBoy

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Ali wasn’t meaning to be mean, but he wasn’t really all that personable. He didn’t like spending quality time with anyone when he normally assumed that he would be dead within the hour (even though this assumption hadn’t been proved correct for the last 4 years). And then there was something about Marcellus… perhaps it was because he had something of a similar act… perhaps it’s because Marcellus was an obvious freak… over the years, Ali was never really sure if he appreciated how normal he looked compared to the others or not… it could have been the punishment that kept others away, but being as normal as he looked now…. Set him apart from all the rest of the freaks that resided in this show.

As Marcellus went on about his act, Ali felt himself wanting a drink more and more. He bet the other could feel. He wished he could bleed. He wished he could scream in pain. He wished he could see what it was that made him human; blood. He wasn’t even sure if he had it anymore after the years he’d spent without it. He might not have looked that outlandish like the other members of the circus, but the way he felt—he was the only one that couldn’t bleed, that couldn’t feel… that couldn’t do anything remotely human. “I don’t need to see your act. Thank you.” Ali murmured in the opposite direction of the small group he stood with.

Alarm came to his expression as Cameron stated that he was going to leave. Damn it Cameron. ”N-no..! You’re not setting me up with—“ His voice trailed off, it had never been anything strong. He knew the clown hadn’t heard him as he just kept going. Chocolate pools flickered after the disappearing form until they slowly moved back to Marcellus and Lee. His body closing tight as he receded back, nervousness taking him over as well as irritation. “..I… don’t have anything to teach you.. just.. you…Learn more from Miss Lee.” He cleared his throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonPencil

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:46 pm

The grey skinned performer looked at Cameron with a small frown when he made to leave, though he didn't protest since he assumed it was to somewhat force Ali to speak with them instead of just him. "Oh, don't give me that. I can tell you're trying to avoid me but just give me a chance. You're the only who's got anything in common with me that I know of so I hoped you would be understanding," he said, finally just being straightforward about it since he didn't want him to run off like he looked like he was about to. "You don't have to teach me anything. But couldn't we just have a drink or something together at least?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krisi

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Lee gave Ali a confused look, "B-but we dont do the same act, unlike you and Marcellus. And I think you can at least take him under your wing till he gets the hang of this place!" the tigress smiled at the two, "Have fun ! and dont make Marcellus too drunk okay?" Lee looked at Ali's concerned face and then back to Marcellus's, "uh, or would you feel more comfortable if i left you guys alone?" as Lee slowly followed Camerons lead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverHyena

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:24 pm

The twins, Len and Lyn, had recently finished picking up trash from the the other side of the big tent and now ventured over to where the four others were in search of more. Normally, they considered picking up trash beneath them, but today they had big plans for all the discarded objects. "So, how much do you think we need?" Len asked, toting a rather full trash bag.
"As much as we can get," Lyn grinned.
"Yeah, but it looks like Cameron and Lee have already taken most of the trash on this side."
Instead of giving Len a proper response, she looked him in the eyes. Her smile widened and she looked absolutely devious. An understanding passed between them and Len also found himself smiling from ear to ear.
They approached Cameron first, since he had the most trash. "Cameroooon," they chanted together as they came within sight. "We want your trash," Lyn said tacking on a "Please," as an afterthought.
Len made a gun with his hand and said playfully, "We're commandeering your trash!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LollipopBoy

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:37 pm

It wasn’t anything personal… but why were they trying so hard? The best that was doing was making Ali nervous and frustrated. He didn’t want to let anyone down but he didn’t want to have much to do with Marcellus either. He wasn’t big on performing tricks if he didn’t have to. He didn’t want to sit around and talk about them, of all things, and remind himself about everything he hated about life. “That’s a lie.” Ali’s weak voice nearly snapped, catching him off guard even by his own reaction. “I am not trying to avoid you. I hate this place and I do what I can when I can… to avoid the reminders of… of what I am. I am sorry, but I am not your friend a-and I do not owe you.. anything… a-and you..” His nerves were getting the better of him. He didn’t realize he was starting to shake. “You have everything in common… with those that enjoy it here.”[/b][/color] He paused, obvious surprise hit his features as his eyes widened and for a moment there, Ali didn’t know what to say.

Even as Lee spoke, he didn’t reply as in his own head, he had to hear it again to know if Marcellus really said what he said. It was probably for the better that he did not listen too much to Lee or he would have been irritated even further—and Ali didn’t usually make it a habit to get annoyed, let alone, annoyed by Lee or any other woman who he admired. “It may be best.” He retorted to Lee with only have his mind, his eyes not once parting from Marcellus. Everyone always gave him a hard time and it was such a simple gesture that he was having so much trouble just… believing it… some people would just laugh when the words came out…

“…you really want to … to drink with me..?” Ali’s voice was careful and soft as he probed the other male meticulously, almost scared that he would laugh and say he was just joking, make a cruel comment as Perriot always did about his drinking habits. Perriot always laughed at his misery…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonPencil

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:56 pm

When Ali tried to explain to him to him why he was so opposed to the idea, Marcellus just gave a soft sigh and frowned, understanding his reasoning but still wishing he would stop being so guarded. Some people didn't trust him because he looked like some street punk but that wasn't it at all with Ali. And that was part of what bothered him. It wasn't anything to do with him personally so it wasn't as if he could make Ali change his mind about him. He was confused though at his question. "Well, yeah. I didn't realize that sounded out of the ordinary," he said, tilting his head some. "But I really would like to. I haven't anything to drink in a while. Is the stuff any good here?" he asked with a slight smile, having yet to try and steal a drink for himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mytwitchyfoxnose

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:51 pm

Cameron blinked at the approaching twins,"You want my wha-? Why would anyone want my trash??" He raised an eyebrow and pointed to the dumpster ,"That's cute you two but the that has my trash,so I can't give it up to you two.Didja try under the bleachers?" He chuckled and shook his head gently,these two were sometimes too adorable when they weren't in a 'annoy perry/pull pranks' mood. "best place to get trash you know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverHyena

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:08 am

"Damn, he's too efficient," Lyn cursed under his breath. She turned to Len, "I guess we could get some stuff from the dumpsters..."
"That's kind of gross though. If we're just picking it up then we can decide what stays and what goes," Len said with a sigh.
"Yeah, I see your point. I'm all for annoying the heck out of Perry, but not if it inconveniences me that much," Lyn agreed.
"Bleachers then?"
"Yeah, bleachers!"
After that was decided the two of them turned their attention back to Cameron and bowed, "Thanks for your assistance." Then the two of them started heading towards the bleachers, evil grins still pasted on their face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krisi

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:34 am

Lee smiled at Ali , knowing that he did have a tough time making friends, "all right I'll see you guys later then." Lee both Ali and Marcellus a good bye peck on the cheek, like any mother would her children. Lee could spot Len and Lyn far back with Cameron,"It just wreaks of mischeif." Lee quickly walked towards the three standing behind Cameron ,"Lyn , Len , what are you two doing , hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mytwitchyfoxnose

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:37 am

"They WERE Going to help us pick up trash Miss Lee,but suddenly they decided to go bother Perry again." Grin sighed and moved to stand beside her. "There are plenty of other places to get trash from you two,and you both know after hours is the best time to clean up shishishi"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverHyena

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:27 am

"You misunderstand us Cameron," Len laughed, "Picking up trash and bothering Perry are one and the same this time around."
"Yeah, we've made this a win-win situation. This area gets cleaned and we get our little prank," Lyn said nodding happily.
The two of them grinned at each other wickedly.
"Should we just spoil it for them?" Len asked.
"Yeah, probably," Lyn shrugged, "It's only right to warn them so they can avoid Perry afterwards."
Len turned towards Lee and Cameron, excitement gleaming in his eyes, "When Perry is asleep we're going to build a wall of trash around his tent!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mytwitchyfoxnose

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:10 pm

"And If you two don't get punished who do you think picks up aside from me? and who else has to deal with Perry's anger??" He leaned in to the twins and raised an eyebrow in a sarcastic manner,"Not everyone can avoid Perry's wrath..." He gave a sadistic smile,"And here I thought you two were being helpful." Cameron tilted his head slightly,"Why can't you two use your pranking skills on people who intrude the circus?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverHyena

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:22 pm

"Because it's not as fun to prank intruders. It loses that personal touch, you know?" Lyn asked. She looked at Cameron, expecting an understanding response, but since she didn't get it in the short amount she allotted Lyn just groaned and said "You're such a stick in the mud sometimes, Cameron,"
"Well, he does have a point. We don't want to piss Perry off too much," Len sighed.
"Maybe you don't, but I'm all for going ahead with the plan. I want to see his face when he tries to leave his tent."
Len laughed, "But you wouldn't be able to see it if the walls were as high as we were planning. And besides, you have to let him blow off some steam before you show up around him or he'll kill you."
"Now you're a stick in the mud too, Len," Lyn huffed. "Fine, whatever. We won't bother going through with it. But I'm not helping you drag that bag of trash back to the dumpster."
"No biggie. I bet if I just set it here Cameron will pick it up," Len said cheerfully. He didn't really intend to leave it. The dumpster wasn't that far away and Len wasn't that lazy. Still, he was curious to see Cameron's expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mytwitchyfoxnose

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:39 am

"See? Len has a point," He commented,"and I'm no stick in the mud,i'm just looking out for the others that may get stuck in the cross fire."Cameron just shook his head,"you bag it,you dump it. So go on..." He made a move along motion with his hands. "But I know what your trying to do,you don't want me to chat it up with your sister... Don't worry I won't unless she talks first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LollipopBoy

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:13 am

Ali’s cheeks went a bright red as suddenly Lee was close to
him, and just as quickly as she was close, she was gone. He hadn’t felt the
kiss, but he had seen it coming before she parted. The Indian how now been set
up by both Lee and Cameron to talk with this newbie alone. Why? It all made him
extremely nervous. He bit his lip as his eyes drifted back to the male he didn’t
know so well… The impalement artist…whom he was actually quite jealous
of, but found himself easily surprised by. ”Normally… no one really approves
of it… or if you’re Perriot, you’re extremely cruel about it and laugh.”
His voice sunk with embarrassment and shame. He spent so much time drinking. He’d
drank hard the last time they were with their rival circus. So hard at one
point that he didn’t even remember what happened which scared him the most.

And the fact that instead of any of the other options that Marcellus could have
taken.. he chose to embrace this activity of Ali’s. ”..I guess that’s up to
you to decide… I was heading to get a new bottle of something.. you can pick.”
Ali offered, a light, tiny smile tugged at his lips for only a second and more
than feeling happy, it was a gesture of welcome or something like that as he
started back for the kitchen tent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP maybe?   

Back to top Go down

New RP maybe?