The Demoniac Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Demoniac Circus group.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GUUUYS /sob

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hutt

Hutt

GUUUYS /sob Empty
PostSubject: GUUUYS /sob   GUUUYS /sob EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:45 am

Ahah.. Long time no see
/wibble

GUYS, I miss you all sooo much, I have no idea where to start, I just, I fell out.
I wasn't lying when I wrote that stuff on dA, about me trying to get back on track with schoolwork and my inability to GET THINGS DONE. I just.. When I have stuff to do I just chill out, and take it kind of with ease, but then the things start piling up and piling up and eventually I'm up to the brim and THAT'S when I freeze up, that's when my inability to do one thing at a time start.
With that comes the guilt and I honestly thought I wasn't gonna be gone from tdc for too long, but the longer i stayed away the more guilt I got and the harder to come back and explain. For that I'm sorry, I love you guys and I love being a part of this collab, even if you've come to the conclusion to kick me out (I haven't been on dA for like.. six months, so sorry if I'm not up-to-date) I still have y'all to thank for getting my lazy bum starting with the comicing, which've been my dream for a long time and yeah.. Thank you!
(omg, the most dramatic music just started playing on my computer, MY CREYS)

I miss Ty, I miss drawing your characters, I miss reading your comments and I miss the overall feel of family we have/had..
I'm still kind of behind in schoolwork, but I'm getting help from my teachers (I never ask for help in fear of disappointing someone, fff) and have gotten .. KIND of gotten the boot out of my arse, so.. hopefully.. It's summer soon and I kinda hope that I'd be enough guiltridden to lay back and draw with you again ;_; I just realised I dont even know if this collab is still going.. I'm kinda scared to go back to dA in fear that I'd just fall into the hole again.. BUT YEAH, I'd keep talking with your here

..yeah,
Hutt
Back to top Go down
http://huttan.tumblr.com
Lazy Kitsune
Admin
Lazy Kitsune

Location : Philippines: Where if the second-hand smoke doesn't kill ya, the pollution will!

GUUUYS /sob Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUUUYS /sob   GUUUYS /sob EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:42 am

HUTT, YOU'RE ALIVE. /sob /bro hug

Don't worry, school is more important, so you do whatever it takes to get back on track.
And you and Ty will always be part of TDC!! You can't ever escape, huhuhu~

The collab went off for the longest time, but I'm trying to get it running again. xD We'll keep you updated on this forum, but don't be scared to go to dA! You're always welcome! (Unless it'll distract you from doing schoolwork--in that case, don't go back! xD)

If you ever wanna talk, just message me, aiight? C: Or any of us, hahaha!
Back to top Go down
https://demoniaccircus.forumotion.com
Hutt

Hutt

GUUUYS /sob Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUUUYS /sob   GUUUYS /sob EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Lazy Kitsune wrote:

Don't worry, school is more important, so you do whatever it takes to get back on track.

The collab went off for the longest time, but I'm trying to get it running again. xD We'll keep you updated on this forum, but don't be scared to go to dA! You're always welcome! (Unless it'll distract you from doing schoolwork--in that case, don't go back! xD)

Ohohoho ;u; ilu<3
You're so understanding, I DONT DESERVE IT <33

And I read about the game thing? What are you planning? ;D I'll assist in any way I can

Thank you, good to know I can contact y'all <;
Back to top Go down
http://huttan.tumblr.com
Lazy Kitsune
Admin
Lazy Kitsune

Location : Philippines: Where if the second-hand smoke doesn't kill ya, the pollution will!

GUUUYS /sob Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUUUYS /sob   GUUUYS /sob EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Hutt wrote:
Lazy Kitsune wrote:

Ohohoho ;u; ilu<3
You're so understanding, I DONT DESERVE IT <33

And I read about the game thing? What are you planning? ;D I'll assist in any way I can

Thank you, good to know I can contact y'all <;
It's just a little visual novel game where you (the player) can meet and interact with the circus members.
(It's really a ploy to get everyone active again, hahaha!)

Just jump in anytime in the script when you want the player to meet Ty! :3
Back to top Go down
https://demoniaccircus.forumotion.com
LollipopBoy

LollipopBoy

GUUUYS /sob Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUUUYS /sob   GUUUYS /sob EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:20 pm

ILU BRO HUTT D': And missed you
and I know this is like... so many days late but fer seriously...

I do the same thing and hide when I fall behind. pfft.
and I missed out family too 'n I'm glad we're pullin' back in.
Back to top Go down
Krisi

Krisi

GUUUYS /sob Empty
PostSubject: H-HUTT !!   GUUUYS /sob EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:55 pm

KAJSHDKAHSDK I MISS YOU SO MUCHO AND I MISS EVERYONE ELSE TOO . ;n; AMG . I NEED TO CATCH UP ON THINGS TOO /SOBSOB .

I MISS YOU AND YOUR FUNNIES AND TY AND RPING ;A; AND I MISS YOUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GUUUYS /sob Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUUUYS /sob   GUUUYS /sob Empty

Back to top Go down

GUUUYS /sob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Demoniac Circus :: Random :: FML-
Jump to: