The Demoniac Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Demoniac Circus group.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here have some

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mytwitchyfoxnose

mytwitchyfoxnose

Here have some Empty
PostSubject: Here have some   Here have some EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:14 am

Seriously? It makes me wonder if people watch the new my little pony because they are fans of Lauren Faust and know what other shows she has done or it's just people jumping on the band wagon... The same idea goes for other things right now with a HUMUNGO fan base like Homestuck.
AM I nuts for thinking about this stuff or has any one else expirienced this too?
Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dewbers

Here have some Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here have some   Here have some EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:31 pm

MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC?!?!?! <3
I have two pony toys already and I watched the first season in 4 days <3 I am obsessed with my little pony. I didn't know lauren Faust made it until after I started to watch and love it. I watched the first episode because I was forced by a friend and I got hooked.
Back to top Go down
FireGlaceon

FireGlaceon

Here have some Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here have some   Here have some EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:32 pm

I just got into MLPFiM because a friend introduced me to it. I don't think he knew that it was made my Lauren Faust but I def didn't know in the beginning.
My god it's such an amazing show.

And about Homestuck...I really don't know what that thing is all about. It's a gif story book or something? Kinda weird. And the story is really fucked up. To me. Obviously. If there are fans here, don't take it as an insult. I just don't personally like the story. Razz
Back to top Go down
mytwitchyfoxnose

mytwitchyfoxnose

Here have some Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here have some   Here have some EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Yes I am talking about MLP:FiM, I loved the art syle so I decided to look into it. Discovering it was Lauren Faust made me UBER happy,you know one of those 'blast from the past of AWESOME' feelings.Then The fact my lil sister is into it made me smile.
As for homestuck,its a very complicated storyline for sure,but its based on text style gaming and such [for the story line] the characters on the other hand I really enjoy. But hey like what you like.

Yet,It's occurred to me some just jump on the band wagon just to do so...Its a bit depressing. Some things get lost in translation while others the value is lost.
Back to top Go down
Pyromei

Here have some Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here have some   Here have some EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:35 am

Ohhh I like homestuck Cool It's REALLY difficult to follow though. I almost end up CONFUSED UGH! It's DEATH TO ME. Though, I really really love the CHARACTERS in homestuck Cool They're the ones that make me follow the story. It's like, I'm never sure whether to hate a character or to love a character and there's always the surprises and everything! I love the characters <3
I don't watch My little Pony something something Magic 8( I want to watch it though, but I'm not really sure since I was never a big fan of My little pony in the first place 8(

also who's Lauren Faust omg
Back to top Go down
FireGlaceon

FireGlaceon

Here have some Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here have some   Here have some EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:18 am

Lauren Faust = Goddess of Cartoons. She was affiliated with cartoons like: Foster's Home and Powerpuff Girls. And now her greatest achievement My Little Pony.
You better jump on the MLPFiM bandwagon~!!
Back to top Go down
mytwitchyfoxnose

mytwitchyfoxnose

Here have some Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here have some   Here have some EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:44 pm

No one really has to jump on the band wagon but the way Lauren Faust draws ponies,i think makes it easier for other kids to get into art. Just like when she did dexter's lab and the power puff girls > W< As for homestuck,there are characters that could use more...of a story line while others need less?
Back to top Go down
Pyromei

Here have some Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here have some   Here have some EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:55 pm

OH GOD I love Foster's Home and PPG <333333
God dammit okay now i really NEED to start watching!
Homestuck still confuses me?? They're like... ectobiological siblings or something?? idek. But damn do I love Equius gtth <3 too STRONG!!
Back to top Go down
mytwitchyfoxnose

mytwitchyfoxnose

Here have some Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here have some   Here have some EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:12 pm

YAY~! Another Equius fan :3 STRONG!!!
[and HS] In a way yea...
Back to top Go down
Hutt

Hutt

Here have some Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here have some   Here have some EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Haha, I bet there's a lot of people jumping onto the Pony wagon (I was one of them.. tried to watch an episode but it wasn't really my thing.. Love the memes though, haters gonna hate) I liked all her other shows though, -brofist-

As for Homestuck, I aactually started reading it because of all the awesome troll fanart going around!
The story uses a LOT of difficult language, from my swedish perspective and the walls of text made me take quite a break from it.
That pretty much went over and I finally caught up with the updates! Very Happy
As for the characters; omg yes! They all have such different personalities and designs and quirks; you're PRONE to love atleast one <;
My favourite character is Karkat
Back to top Go down
http://huttan.tumblr.com
mytwitchyfoxnose

mytwitchyfoxnose

Here have some Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here have some   Here have some EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Lauren Faust is a GODDESS OF CARTOONS :3
I actually have a fantroll and I started using pesterchum recently > W<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here have some Empty